29 November 2008

Not long now =(

It seems like I do not have that long left in China. It feels like the weeks are going very quickly now compared to how they were in the beginning. I can say that I am enjoying being here but sometimes I do feel its time for me to go home.

The school said they would like to me finish teaching on the 5th January. But after this date they would like to send me on a 5 day trip to maybe Xi'an to congratulate me on my hard work at the school.

This sounds like a good idea, it would be nice however if I could go to maybe Shanghai or somewhere else like that. I say this because I can go to Xi'an anytime I want since it is so close to Zhen'an. But my assistant told me that those place are expensive to get to...but we'll see. =P

Its not long either until the Oral English Contest. I like the other foreign teachers will be judges during the contest. The students will perform a number of English activities to demonstrate how good their spoken English abilities really are.

No comments: